Thursday, November 8, 2007

Work

"Children are our most valuable natural resource."
Herbert Hoover, 31st U.S. President

I was observed today.... it went well! She said that I was completely in control of the classroom! :-) I personally, didn't feel like they were doing fantastically, because they were really chatty. However, one of the main things I learned in my last placement was CONFIDENCE. My supervisor said I appeared really confident. That makes me happy. Of course, there were things on which I can improve....but that's always the case.

One of the frustrating parts about teaching is that there's always more work to do.... I felt "on-top" of things last night, and tonight I feel like I have to plan the entire next 1000 years of the school's curriculum. Bah!

I'm going to fellow teachers' house for homemade pizza tonight! They're so hospitable. I am a gracious recipient of any pre-planned dinners! :-)

No comments: