Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mejor

Today was much better. I had a more positive outlook on the day, and I tried to channel that attitude through the students. Tomorrow will be good, I think, because my teacher is going to be gone at a conference. I need to think about a fun activity that I can do with my students.

I'm so ready for the weekend. I'm tired! I came back from school and watched a movie. Christy watching a movie on a week day? Yup. The movie choice: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. It was a good choice. :-) I always need to chill for about an hour before approaching the evening ahead.

Haha. My teacher and I are finding out about male-female relationships between our students in our class. It's so funny when I find love notes. The students are horrified, of course, that I have retrieved such a valuable item, but I just laugh when I read it. Actually, though, I have to talk to some students about these "relationships." No wonder they did horribly on their math exams. Ah, young love....

I have a ton of grading and recording to do for tomorrow, so adios!

No comments: