Sunday, November 11, 2007

This Week

This upcoming week is my first week of teaching full-time. I'm kind of nervous - because I have so much to do. On the other hand, there isn't nearly as much to do as the previous placement. I already have a general sketch of what we're doing in most of the subjects. I have never EVER taught a lesson in science, so that's intimidating. The only subjects I'm completely creating from scratch are grammar and math, as I did the previous weeks. Actually, creating math lessons from scratch begins on Thursday. I'm terrified, because it seems like I can never find time to plan for math.

I don't really know how things will go, seeing as I'm picking up 3 additional subjects this week. AHH! (Tomorrow starts with a bang! 6 subjects)

Back to planning I must go.

No comments: