Saturday, October 6, 2007

Leaving in 2 weeks!

I decided to join the "blogging world" so that I can more easily communicate with friends and family when I'm in Honduras. So.... here it goes!

I'm leaving (2 weeks from today) to student teach in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. I'm really excited! I know it will be challenging and filled with new adventures :-). Part of me is eager for a new student teaching placement; on the other hand, I'm really beginning to love my current students, my school, and my supervising teacher. It took me SO long to be able to say that I am enjoying my student teaching experience!

This weekend I need to get my thoughts in order regarding Honduras. I need to think about which things I should take to Taylor next weekend, etc. Yeah, this is kind of boring for you all to read, so I'm going to say "hasta luego." Hopefully I'll put up some good info about Honduras, so you can learn with me!

Christy

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Christy,
We leave so soon! Tomorrow for me, the next day for you! You know that I'm praying for you and that I hope that all things go well! Love ya.
Kristen